September, it’s time to taste!
Good news for everybody: Semptember is full of fun! In the next 2 weeks our Farmhouse will host two unmissable events: “Acetaie aperte” and Gusti.a.Mo.
“Acetaie aperte” – literaly “open vinegar cellars” – will be on Sunday 24th of September. A unique way to discover the Balsamic vinegar roots. In this day we will have with us DiLù, a street food truck: their local dishes – and our Balsamic – will give you a tasteful experience! Our offer:
– Tigella with Saint Andrew’s rose (kind of bacon);
– Tigella with roast beef, parmesan cheese and arugula;
– Savoury pumpkin pie;
– Chocolate cake.
On saturday 30th of September it will be time of Gusti.a.Mo., the perfect moment to discover all the excellences of this land. In this day, our Farmhous – in collaboration with SMEG – will became the Balsamic Island: three different chefs will show you how to use our six different ageings of Balsamic vinegar.
We will host:
– Carlo Alberto Borsarini, chef&owner restaurant La Lumira in Castelfranco Emilia. Bonini Condiments Gustoso and Stravecchio;
– Pietro Bonacorsi, chef&owner at KitchenDate. Bonini Condiments Affinato and Riserva;
– Davide Berlenghini, amazing chef from Rome with several years of international career. Bonini Condiments Vivace and Maturo.
What are you waiting for? Choose the condiment that you like more and book your experience for free clicking here http://bit.ly/GustiAMo_Bonini
On these days – and even on Sunday 1st of October – it will be possibile to visit our acetaia and to taste our products.
Gather your friends, it’s time to taste!