CARPACCIO OF SEARED DUCK BREAST WITH ORANGE AND BALSAMIC BONINI AGED 18 YEARS
Ingredients for 1 person:
For the duck breast:
- 100 g sliced and seared duck breat
For the trimming:
- 30 g blanched green celery
- 6 n. pieces of orange peeled
- 1 n. clove of tomato
- 1 n. branch of basil
For the sauce:
- to taste, fresh squeezed orange juice
- to taste Balsamico BONINI aged 18 years
Place in the center of the plate the celery lightly seasoned: garnish with the slice of tomato and some basil leaves.
Place around the celery, in the form of the Mercedes coat of arms, the seared duck breast. . Between the slices of duck, place the slices of oranges and season with drops of Balsamico Bonini Condiment (aged 18 years).