– Privacy: Bonini S.r.l. is committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to Bonini S.r.l. and believes every User should know how Bonini S.r.l. utilizes the information collected from the Web Site http://www.balsamicobonini.it.
– Information Collection and Use: Bonini S.r.l. is the sole owner of the information collected on its Web Site. Bonini S.r.l. will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement and from what is required by Italian and international laws. Bonini S.r.l. collects personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online contact forms and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information. Bonini S.r.l. may also collect information about how Users use its Web Site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web Site, or the domains from which Users originate. Bonini S.r.l. may use “cookies” to track how Users use its Web Site. A cookie is a piece of software that a Web server can store on the Users’ PC and use to identify the User should they visit the Web Site again. While not all of the information that Bonini S.r.l. collects from Users is personally identifiable, it may be associated with personally identifiable information that Users provide Bonini S.r.l. through its Web Site. Bonini S.r.l. currently does not use third party ad networks to serve ads and/or other services on its Web Site but reserves the right to use them in the future. In such case Users will be promptly noticed about in this statement and/or by e-mail. Bonini S.r.l. may use personally identifiable information collected through its Web Site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Bonini S.r.l. and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users’ experience with Bonini S.r.l. and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. Bonini S.r.l. may also use information collected through its Web Site for research regarding the effectiveness of the Web Site and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts of Bonini S.r.l., its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. Bonini S.r.l. may disclose information collected from Users to trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined above. Bonini S.r.l. may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. Finally, Bonini S.r.l. may transfer information collected from Users in connection with a sale of Bonini S.r.l.’s business.
– Updating Personal Information: If personally identifiable information changes (such as an e-mail address), or if a User no longer desires to be registered into Bonini S.r.l.’s contacts database, the User can send an e-mail to www.balsamicobonini.it with the update information or request.
– On-line Forms: Bonini S.r.l.’s on-line forms request the amount of information need to process Users’ requests. The User must provide contact information (first and last name, address, city, zip code, country, phone and e-mail address). This information is used for answering Users’ requests.
– Log Files: Bonini S.r.l.’s Web Site use standard log files which are not linked in any way to Users’ personal information. Bonini S.r.l.’s Web Site record Users’ IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement, and gather information for aggregate use. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information. Bonini S.r.l. only shares aggregated statistics with partners and advertisers. This information can not identify any individual person. Bonini S.r.l. has standard security measures in place to protect the loss and misuse of sensitive information.
– Links: These Web Site contain links to other sites. Bonini S.r.l. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Bonini S.r.l. encourage Users to be aware when they leave its Web Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the mean of http://www.balsamicobonini.it Web Site.
– Children’s Guidelines: These Web Site give children under the age of 18 the ability to publicly post or distribute personally identifiable contact information (through on-line forms) without prior parental consent. Please take proper measures if you do not wish your child to do that.
– Security: http://www.balsamicobonini.it Web Site have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Bonini S.r.l. control. Bonini S.r.l.’s hosting server has strict security in place to prevent an intruder from retrieving personal information about its Users. Bonini S.r.l.’s hosting server staff check server access daily to ensure the above holds true. Bonini S.r.l. also does everything in its power to protect User’s information off-line. All of a User information is restricted in Bonini S.r.l.’s offices. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing department) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on Bonini S.r.l.’ security and privacy practices. If Users have any questions about the security at Bonini S.r.l.’s Web Site, they can send an e-mail to www.balsamicobonini.it.
– Contacting the Web Site:
For any questions about this privacy statement, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.