RISOTTO WITH BABY GREENS AND BONINI TRADITIONAL BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 g rice, Carnaroli variety
- 250 g mixed baby greens
- 50 g spring onion
- 50 g carrot
- 50 g celery
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g butter
- 2 tablespoons Traditional Modena Balsamic Vinegar Extravecchio Dop Bonini
- 30 g grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ glass aromatic white wine
- 1 spoon chopped parsley and basil
- 500 g stock (half vegetable and half chicken stock)
- Sea salt as needed
Chop the garlic and dice the spring onion, carrot and celery into small cubes about 5mm on each side. Sautée them in 2 tablespoons olive oil, leaving them crunchy; add the rice, toasting it thoroughly, pour in the white wine, let it evaporate and continue cooking and mixing while adding the stock a ladleful at a time.
When the rice is 5 minutes from being ready, add the washed and roughly chopped baby greens. Mix well and, shortly before removing from the heat, add the basil and parsley, 20g butter, 20g Parmesan and the remaining olive oil. Adjust salt, mix well and set aside.
In the meantime, prepare the sauce by heating the Bonini Traditional Balsamic Vinegar with the remaining butter and cheese and a very small quantity of stock; mix well until the sauce becomes a cream-like emulsion.
Set the risotto on the plates and dress lightly with the Balsamic sauce.